From publishing real time public dust monitoring information in Port Hedland, to developing strategic IT directions for hearing health in the Northern Territory, to providing a comprehensive management system for an indigenous community support organisation in Western Australia, SRA Information Technology has long been active in community welfare improvement.
Our staff are knowledgeable about the issues around community health and welfare in Australia and the work being done by various organisations in these fields. SRA has a long association with the Menzies School of Health, providing important community health data collation and analysis systems for improving indigenous health.
SRA’s expertise extends across some key areas:
- The collation of community data from across widespread geographical regions
- The analysis and presentation of current community welfare and health indicators
- Making important community data available publicly via websites, in real time if required
As well as Menzies School of Health, SRA has delivered various other Community Welfare projects, specifically:
- Bloodwood Tree Association (see http://www.sra.com.au/Our-Customers/Focus-On-The-Community/)
- Maari Ma Aboriginal Health Corporation (Electronic Survey for Data Collection)
- Dhimurru Aboriginal Corporation (Online Permit Request System)
- Carpentaria Disability Services (Online Web Presence and Portal)
- Bowchung Consulting (Petrol Sniffing Database Design & Development)
- Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your Community Welfare requirements.